20 Days of Chill- January 15


Monday, January 15: All for me grog

 (Copied and pasted the definition from Wikipedia)  Wikipedia is not a credible source…just sayin’

Grog is any of a variety of alcoholic beverages. The word originally referred to a drink made with water and rum, which British Vice Admiral Edward Vernon introduced into the naval squadron he commanded in the West Indies on 21 August 1740. Vernon wore a coat of grogram cloth and was nicknamed Old Grogram or Old Grog.

I really don’t have anything to say about grog…but I’ll include rhyming words in this post:

Bog: great place to find small critters

Log: great place to find small critters

Frog: someone who eats the small critters

Blog: where one writes about stuff, like grog and critters

Dog:  someday I’ll own another one

Fog:  great for taking pictures

Hog: one of my favorite things to see at the fair

Jog: nope…

That’s all I have to say about grog…dilly, dilly

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts