20 Days of Chill- January 1




January 1 is considered the start of the new year, new ways to let go of the past and look forward to the future. My current “frame of mind” is like an actual frame, four rigid sides and a picture within the sides with a glass covering.  My new “frame of mind”  for 2018 will be a frame without sides, the frame will not only include pictures of my fabulous family, but of inspirational quotes, mementos of events attended and the ability to be non-restrictive in 2018, to remove the rigid sides and have an open plan of happiness, challenges, and patience.

Comments

  1. Sounds like an excellent plan / project, Linda - have fun with it!
    Happy new year, may it be a creative and healthy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamara! Happy New Year to you too! BTW, I am trying to read your post, but only a pink screen comes up. Maybe I don't have the correct settings...

      Delete
  2. "an open plan of happiness, challenges, and patience." - I like that a lot. it's a good thought for the new year.

    have a lovely new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a happy and healthy new year too!

      Delete
  3. Great attitude. I think being open to possibilities sets the stage for anything to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise ~ let's see how long my great attitude will last, lol

      Delete
  4. That is a great plan for the new year, and one we should all consider. Welcome to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda (not so many people are named Linda), lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts