April Photo Blog Challenge- One Person

I interpreted this challenge as not one person, but 5 people who are I wanted to talk about and post their picture.  


1.     My husband

He is my geocaching partner, best friend and the most patient person there is. He has to be, being married to me.


2.     George Takei

I love George Takei.  I don’t watch, or didn’t watch Star Trek.  I just love this guy.



3.     My friend Debbie.

We have been friends for many years. She recently moved, but we keep in touch and she is a lovely person through and through.



4.     My Mom

In this picture my mom is showing me how to make pierogies. She is not well, and I cherish each moment I have with her



5.     Me!

I chose myself, because I am the one person who can make all things happen. 


Comments

  1. Great list of One Person(s)! I did five different ones as well. I hope you and your mom have many, many cherished times together. That last photo of you is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you chose yourself as "person #5", and the caption is perfect! Way to go :-)
    Sending positive thoughts to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing us to your people! I've been doing quite a bit of reading on mental wellness this year, and one of the themes that keeps coming up is how important it is for each of us to carry within us a sense of belonging with ourselves - being comfortable with who we are and how to motivate ourselves. Sounds like you've got a lot of that well figured out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts