Photo Blog- March- Five


March Photo Blog Challenge- Five


1. Room Five

I was an angiographer for many years before changing careers.  Room 5 is where I worked and it is where I met my husband. Many patients were helped in Room 5 and I am happy I was part of their diagnosis and treatment. 


 2. Five Family members

Me and my husband Vic. Our son Daniel (red jacket) and his girlfriend Paige, and
Our other son Jacob. 






 3. Five flowers pathtag

I made this pathtag for the Alphabet/Numbers club a few years ago.  It was easy to pick the #5, it was the room I worked in for more than 20 years and I love growing flowers.



4. Five snow days

My son’s school was closed today, the fifth snow day closing this year. Enough is enough already.  When will spring be here?



5. Five pieces of chicken stuffed with broccolini

One of my easy and favorite recipes using chicken.



Comments

  1. It looks like this prompt fit perfectly into your life. Very unique take....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up angiographer. I learned something today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell the number 5 has a lot of meaning to you. Love your pathtag design! And although we haven't experience school closure snow days this year (our lads are both in university now), I can sure relate to the "enough already". We have MORE snow in the forecast for tonight and the temperatures are so far below "average" that it's making me grumpy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's safe to say that snow days are over by now - courtesy of visiting your March post so late ;-))) Apologies. My excuse is I have been busy posting every day in April for A-Z challenge. See you tomorrow for "one person"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts