#January5


January 5- The #hashtag

I really don’t know the purpose of the hashtag in social media, but I do make up my own when I post on Instagram.  My most continuous use of a hastag is #cookingwithlindalee.  It is a collection of photos that I post when I cook/bake something, see two of the attached photos.

My latest nonsense hashtag was #throwoutthetreewiththetreestand, see attached photo

I hope the trend continues, with all the crap in the world, I like to see the creativity in the use of the hashtag ,  #letthehashtagcontinue 

 #cookingwithlindalee
 #throwthetreeoutwiththetreestand

Comments

  1. Oohps on your Christmas Tree! Did you retrieve your stand?

    The purpose of the # is to make the content of your post accessible to all people with similar interests, even if they’re not your followers or fans.

    For example: #throwthetreeoutwiththetreestand is not a hashtag used by other people. A search comes up with nothing. If you look for #christmastree, however, almost 16 million Instagram posts are available to look at :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts