20 Days of Chill- January 8


January 8- Well that was embarrassing

My work parking lot has a gate that you can only access with your ID. One morning, I was running a bit late and I was approaching the gate.  I was fumbling to find my ID in the car, and my foot was on the brake, but I was still slowly moving forward. As I glanced down to look in the armrest compartment to actually see my ID, my foot slipped off the brake, hit the gas, and well you can figure out the rest.  Luckily, the gate was only made of wood and when it broke it didn’t damage my car.  Of course this was all caught on the surveillance camera, so I couldn’t not report it. Thankfully, I didn’t have to pay for a new gate, and I did get into work on time!

Comments

  1. at least you got to work on time, though I don't think this is embarassing at all, not really.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts