20 Days of Chill- January 23


Tuesday, January 23: Tropical dreams

Another difficult prompt; I don’t have tropical dreams.  I am not going to travel to an island any time soon.  I have been to the Caribbean several times, it was nice, it was expensive, it was, at times, a pain in the ass, been there done that.  I certainly don’t mean to sound negative, but “tropical dreams” aren’t something I engage in.  I love a challenging hike, exploring new areas while geocaching, hoping someday my older son will finish college, and my younger son will make the right college choice, those are the things my dreams are made of.  In the meantime, I will have a tropical drink and dream of accepting the things I cannot change.

Comments

  1. To each their own, right? That's why my post is about the tropical nightmares ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts