20 Days of Chill- January 18


Thursday, January 18: 10 things that make you happy

Only ten?

Here they are:

1.     My husband and sons
2.     The rest of my family
3.     Hiking
4.     Geocaching
5.     Cooking
6.     Working
7.     My cats
8.     Going to our beach house
9.     Going out to dinner (when I am too tired to cook)
10.  Collecting pathtags

And the second string of happiness:

11.  Watching “mindless” TV in the evening to clear my mind
12.   Having a day off and have no one home
13.   Watching birds come to my birdfeeders
14.    Visiting Philadelphia
15.    Pizza

Comments

  1. #11, 12, 15 - these would be on my list too. #11 is not completely mindless, some shows you can watch a lot of time and clear your head too. good list.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts