20 Days of Chill- January 10


January 10- Candy Bars

I just finished a Hershey’s with almonds candy bar. It is one of my favorites.  I also like Kit Kat bars, Chunky, and anything with dark chocolate. A candy bar, to me, is instant happiness and sugar fix when I need it.

I like when my grocery store offers 10 bars for 10 dollars.  When I am at work, and I need to visit the vending machine, it’s $1.25 for a candy bar.  When did candy bars go up in price?  I thought .50 cents was a lot.  Now the candy bars, are well over a dollar, and at places like Yankee stadium, the movie theater, or other events, are 2-3 dollars, or more.  Hmmmm….

Comments

  1. I like a good candy bar now and then but I haven't been having them, mostly because I haven't been outside to buy them. I hope to enjoy something sweet later.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts